Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tags on Cards

This is just the beginning of my posts containing cards with tags on them. (I have at least 3 other ideas sitting on my backburner)

I found a similar card to the one (below) on the Papercrafts Gallery, and copied it using different paper/colors. I like the tags -- you don't need a punch -- just a stapler, ribbon, and a paper-cutter.

I have a post coming up soon that will talk about using multiple fonts on a card. Watch for it -- it will help explain why the different fonts on this card "work together" so nicely.


I have already posted this one in the past. I'm posting it because I like the tag placement.


I have posted this one before too. This idea can be adapted for all sorts of occasions.
Tag with a hole in it. I like it because the background can show through behind the words.The big tag punch I used for the above and below card was kind of expensive (I want to say it was like $13 after a really good coupon), but it has been really fun and useful. I also make gift tags out of it. I'm sure it has paid itself off by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment