Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Gift Cards

These Birthday cards would be a good start for someone just barely getting into card-making. They cost nearly nothing to make and the only tool you really need is the flower/bow punch for doing the bows on top. Just choose a fun paper pattern with tiny stripes or dots (I'm serious about that being the easiest paper to work with), and find the coordinating cardstock and you can't go wrong. I'm sure there are thousands of cute variations on the idea.

I love the "Candy Randy" font that I got free from Dafont.com (if you'd like me to email it to you, I can). The first, third, and fourth card use that font.

OK - so this card is a little different from the others. This one was an attempt to make a gift on a card using ribbon instead of the punch. I'm sure there are other options

No comments:

Post a Comment