Friday, March 12, 2010

Handmade Tags

February's Card exchange was "Tags."

Here are the tags that I made:


Here are some of the other womens' tags that I loved:


To make my tags, I use this punch:


I print a page of several "To:" and "From:"s.  By turning the punch upside down, I can punch the tags with the To and From in the perfect place.

I make the hole reinforcements by punching a 5/8" circle, gluing it down, and then punching a hole in the center of the circle.


The great thing about making tags is that it gives you an opportunity to use up all the cute paper scraps that you can't manage to throw out.    It is always nice to have some tags on hand too.  They're perfect for a plate of cookies.  Plus they are perfect to tie on a gift-bag because you don't have to make or buy a card.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute Suzy! Did you print out the lettering on the paper and then punch it? Did you use a stamp for the blue paper? Love it!

    ReplyDelete